Although our extension is pre-tested before it reaches production state, we recommend deploying and testing it on staging first, then deploying to production when satisfied.
- Download the extension
- Requirements check
- Create backup
- Disable compilation
- Upload extension files to the server
- Flush cache
- Re-enable compilation
- Clear admin session
- Verify the extension
- Configure your connector
Download the extension
Download latest extension package from your account at mage2plenty.com The extension package consists of five individual modules:
Ensure all system requirements are met before installation.
Create database backup.
- Login to your magento store admin
- Within admin, go to System » Tools » Backups
- Within backups page, click on Database Backup button to create the backup of your Database.
If you have compilation enabled, please disabled it before installation.
- Go to System » Tools » Compilation.
- Within compilation page, click on “Disable” button to disable compilation.
Upload extension files to the server
- Unzip downloaded archive.
- Upload extracted folder “app” and all of it’s contents to your Magento root directory.
- Return to admin and go to System » Cache Management.
- Click on Flush Cache Storage button to flush cache.
If you need to re-enable compilation, do the following:
- Go back to System » Tools » Compilation and click on “Run Compilation Process” button to re-compile the files.
Clear admin session
Now log out of administration to clear admin sessions and log back in. This will reset admin permissions for new extension.
Verify the extension
To verify that the extension is installed, navigate to System » Configuration. You should now see new PlentyMarkets tab configuration on your left.
Configure your connector
Next you should configure the extension. Begin with system configuration